Friday, January 6, 2012

Period 2: Natural Lighting w/ Scrim


 For this project, we had to go outside, wait for the light, then capture a portrait using the natural lighting using our chosen model. To help the lighting with being smoother, we were required to use a scrim, which to my surprise, I liked very much. Looking at the apparatus, I thought it looked kind of useless or obsolete, but as soon as I put it into action, I loved it. I've been using it again and again ever since. The scrim is rad and I'm gonna be using it a lot from now on. I like this picture because it captured something physically unique about Eve while also capturing her subtle personality. The lighting is really smooth and I like it a lot. To improve my picture, I could have gotten her eyes more into one of the thirds, although I got close.

No comments:

Post a Comment