Thursday, October 20, 2011

Period 2: Personalities

The point of this project was to capture a persons personality in one shot. I used Justin as my model because he's one of the funniest and silliest guys I know, and that meant that this would be a fun shoot. I gave Justin a little fan to play with and told him to just be himself, automatically he starts acting like a monkey and playing around. We were supposed to capture a persons personality and I'd say I did so perfectly. A few things I would have changed are the composition and a less boring backdrop. The composition is a little unorganized and not the most successful or as successful as it could be and the backdrop is just plain, both could have been improved. Despite these failures, I still think i finished this project successfully, capturing his personality with his action and his prop.

No comments:

Post a Comment